Where is City Hall located?
- Lisbon City Hall
- 423 Main St
- Lisbon ND 58054
What are regular office hours?
- 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Thursday
- 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Friday
When are City Council meetings held?
Regular City Council meetings are held the first Monday of each month at 7:00 p.m. in the City Council Chambers located in the basement of the library.
What day/hours is the dump open?
- Every Wednesday May to October, 1-7 p.m. weather permitting. Tentative closing date for 2020: WED, OCT 28
What do I need if I want to build or improve my property?
- Building permit applications are available at https://cityoflisbon.net/2019/08/30/building-permits/ or the city office located at 423 Main St.
- Cost is $3/$1000 project- min. $25.00 max. $400.00.
- Applications are reviewed monthly at the city council meeting.
When is recycling day?
- East side of Main St – 1st Tuesday of the month
- West side of Main St – 1st Wednesday of the month