BY ORDER OF THE
LISBON CITY COUNCIL
TO PARENTS AND OPERATORS OF
in the city limits of Lisbon, Snowmobiles will be permitted to operate within the city limits according to these rules…
The Following Rules & Regulations Must Be Followed:
1. All snowmobiles must be registered with the State Motor Vehicle
Dept. Registration must be displayed on front half of your machine.
2. Operators must have a valid drivers license. Persons 12 years to 16 years with no drivers license must have completed a snowmobile
Safety Training Course.
3. Speed not to exceed 15 miles per hour.
4. No snowmobiles allowed on Main Street or Highway 27. City streets to be used only for going out of town or returning to your
home. This means any property in the City Limits is Not To Be Used For Recreational Snowmobiling! Jackson St., Prospect St. & Broadway may be used to go around Lisbon.
5. Stay off all lawns & private property.
6. Absolutely no snowmobiling in Sandager Park. This includes the dikes.
7. Persons under 18 years must wear a helmet while on snowmobiles.
Drift Skippers Snowmobile Club members will be assisting in the policing of these rules to help assure any violators are caught.
If you have any questions call 683-4141
Tim Jordan – Chief of Police